Thursday, April 23, 2009

perfection


PERFECTION!

" Its all about learning how to carry out work-at its Best....nothing less nothing more!!

Thats what I demand from myself as well.

I should go and study and complete that damn chapter.
Its not all that drilling, but all that over broiling since the last few dayz....has left me exhausted, and the urge to rather sleep is gearing up!!!

But I cant let that happen....afterall, exams are just 3 dayz down the way,, which I have to pass...with better satisfaction than last time.

Last time, it was all about just PASSING, this time I want to learn...simulate...trigger..my mind..be more open and receptive....(isnt this jargon singing? probably, the hangover of IS-LM Models.....)

Anyways...I better have some good coffee now to get over these persistent and haunting feelings of mine with a zeal of attaining perfection tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. mata ji ,
    perfection nuu maro goli
    study nu burden nahi entertainment samaj ke karo
    sub appe hi hoo jayega

    Harpreet

    ReplyDelete