Saturday, December 26, 2009

...who to blame!!!!


I am becoming weird...lazy i suppose...for everything!!! I am having a pretty bad feeling at heart. Dont know abt what. Something that is pulling my heart or myself inside. I know I am happy I know I am fine, I know I know, but I dont know what is this!!! What my mind wants to feel, to know, to see. I didnt find the solitude I searched for....May be I never will!!!
It is a misconception, a dream, a feeling. Even though I know all these things, I still feel there is something which I fear or I love to fall in. I dont have anything to blame or anyone to blame for this. I cannot even blame me because there is no point or need for me to think or force my mind towards that. This is creating a big void in my mind. I dont find a way to express this. Blame it on my mind. We are becoming two......

1 comment:

  1. feelings r much like waves, we cant stop thm frm coming but we can choose which one to surf .....

    ReplyDelete