Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Achivement!!!



Staying alone in a flat and that too in an unknown city is indeed a strong decision. But my privacy is much more important....
And I was enjoying it to the fullest......till the day that cockroach appeared in my room!!!
The most unhygienic and weird creature with those moving antennae.....Shit! I hate them all!
On seeing it moving on the floor of my room, I went into complete vacuum... all blank...speechless.....motionless!!!
After a few micro seconds when I came back to my senses, I began to shout- which is indeed a non-voluntary action on seeing such a horror....but I dint....coz I realized no one is coming for help at 3:45 in the morning. Everyone around might be sleeping and would be in their sweetest of dreams while I am fighting this terror!!!
What should I do now???
Should I call the neighbour wali Bhabhi.....She said k koi problem ho toh bula lena...n dis is more than a problem! Should not call her...she might be sleeping. Also, for that, I will have to cross IT as it is near the door...Out of question!
What to do now...it was moving....coming close to my bed....maybe it will get on my bed!
Its gonna kill me today!!!
Suddenly I recalled the ASTRA I have to fight this situation. Knowing myself, I had already arranged a cockroach killing spray.
So I have it with me....just the job is to grab it from kitchen. Meanwhile I threw a rolled piece of paper on it to make it change direction!
Achieving my first target I rushed to the kitchen and returned with my weapon to fight it back...but it disappeared...where to search for it now???
On my bed, on the floor....looked everywhere....dint find it....finally looked behind the door...and there it was....hiding itself....from me indeed!!!

So...is it scared????

Scared from me!!!
Should I kill it???
Suddenly all my fears started disappearing...I started pitting it now!

Then I decided not to kill it.Rather, I took a broom and helped it out of the flat!!!
That was a triumph over my fear...fear against a cockroach!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a great writer :) Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rightly said !!
    U r good writter.
    It binds me till the end and made me enjoy it a lot and finally i summed up a serious message
    for not taking away life of a helpless creature and one should try to get rid of his/her fears !!
    Good Wishes !!
    Keep Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete