Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day Ma'




We are sooo accustomed to seeing mom as always giving, that we do not even consider her being ever-supportive rock during our formative years, and as a constant support in our adulthood....

But on this mother's day....when I am far away from you mom, I am remembering of the special efforts you made for making me what I am.

I am missing you Ma'

This is the first time that I am not with you on this day but I wish every joy....every pleasure on your way....

You are my bridge. When I needed to get across, you steadied yourself long enough for me to run across safely.

In all my efforts to learn to read, you have shared fully my ambition and sympathized with me and aided me in every way. If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from you, my mother.

I remember you on your hands and knees, with mouth full of straight pins, hemming a new dress for me...

I remember you waking with me at nights to help me stay awake during my exams....

I remember you soothing my nerves whenever I had a war with bhai or friends.....

Mumma, you have given me a feeling of trust and stability. You are my earth. You are the one I can count on for the things that matter most of all.

You are my extra blanket when it grows cold in the night; you are my warmth and my health and my shelter...

Font sizeYou are the one I need to be near me when I cry.

I wish I could give you all the comforts of the world. But no matter what I give to you, you give back much, much more.

Today I'm giving you a pure, sweet rose, that I gathered in the early morning......
This is the rose you planted in my heart, the day that I was born!!!
With all the love and all the fond memories of my kinder days....
The rose I give to you today.........is the love that's in my heart.

Luv you always.......

3 comments: