Saturday, January 7, 2012

Desire!!!



Last evening, under the shelter of a healthy discussion, I was asked,What's your heart's desire....
For a moment...I was all blank...jumbled and confused. Not even a single thought crossed my mind. I 'managed' to escape from the situation giving some lame reply however, I got a hit!. Later that evening, I googled it, with a 'great' idea of picking one from other's 'desires list' or in the process, I may confront my own. But then, all i could gather was disappointment. After all the fiasco, I suddenly found myself webbed in hopelessness. I started considering the absence of my heart's desire as despair and despondency.
Is it the recent heartbreak and handful of broken dreams which had brought me to such state...desire seemed a foreign idea...Surrounded by such conceptions, I lay back with closed eyes, just introspecting...
Of suddenly I felt a desire...to have a cup of my favourite sugar-less adrak chai. Sipping it, I had yet another one....a walk under the moon-lit sky...and then...,'I wanted everything'...All goodness the world had to offer... abundance at its fullest. I wanted fame in all its glory...wealth in all its sanity. I wanted more opportunities to express my talent...A desire to expand with universe...to grow beyond the boundaries of growth. I desired love with no conditions...without restrictions....love for the sake of love...I wanted everything.
Suddenly, the hopelessness and despair all disappeared. I felt ignited...alive. I felt, I was home.
I could feel the chill..not because of the Delhi winters n recent rain..It was the sheer thrill of being alive...the sudden ability I experienced, to desire and dare to design a beautiful world for myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment