Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why me...Try me!




Smooth roads never make good drivers!
Smooth sea never makes good sailors!
Clear Skies never make good pilots!
Problem free life never makes a strong & good person!
Be strong enough to accept the challenges of life.
Don’t ask Life
“Why me?”
Instead say
“Try Me!”

Came across the above quote while randomly scrolling between the pages....Instantly, the last few lines got stuck in my head...

“Why me....Try me!”

How content we feel while we read this. How empathetic to our own selves...
But are we really the chosen ones? Are we the only one life is throwing its challenge at? Are we that special ugly duckling?

I looked around, not literally though, and realized we all share the same fate. It’s only that we don’t realise for others. Sometimes we are so embarrassed with our own fallacies that we hide behind the curtain of fake sophistication and lose out on the compassion that we share can and receive from each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment